Saturday, June 13, 2009

Predators (Predator 3) New Director

Earlier today AICN reported on the new director for Predators, the third Predator movie (those AvP movies don't count, fuck them right in the ass). That director being Neil Marshall, who did Dog Soldiers, The Descent, and Doomsday. I love each of those movie in different ways.

I was then disappointed a few hours later to see Harry practically debunk what I had read earlier. Harry let everyone know that, yes, Neil Marshall was in the running, but the running was 7 directors. The others were not specified, and yes, I am curious who they are. I loved The Descent. Once I first saw Neil Marshall as a potential director for Predators, it seemed perfect.

I do not have any idea who any of the other directors may be, but I really hope Neil Marshall gets it. If not, Alexandre Aja (High Tension, The Hills Have Eyes, Mirrors), whom may or may not be in the running, but I am guessing he is.

I have quite a bit of faith in the Robert Rodriguez script and I highly anticipate it. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment