Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dolphins Fucking With Jellyfish

Matthew Cobb posted on WEIT this video which he is going to use at a lecture tomorrow. The two animals I enjoy most are cats and dolphins. It probably has something to do with the fact that they are intelligent enough to the point that they enjoy fucking with other animals and this is no exception.



When I was a child and a teen I enjoyed watching my cats catching another animal and intentionally keeping it alive, be it a mouse, rabbit, or bird (yes, my cats would catch them right out of the sky), and from that moment until its eventual death it was my cats' play toy. I no longer have cats for I have no idea how to take care of a cat in a city environment. So now I just hit the Minnesota Zoo and watch the dolphins and they are a lot of fun. The last time I went one of the dolphins was playing with a trainer and whipped a ball at her fucking head! It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment